PolyCast Episode 42: "Mix It Up"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanQ

Indeed. If I had made a Top 15 list, I'm sure I'd have at least one of those two on it.
    Why just one? I'm sure both Carti and Beta are deserving of being on your list.
    The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
    "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
    "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
    The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander I
      Why just one? I'm sure both Carti and Beta are deserving of being on your list.
      Carti and Beta are both CivIV Unique Units? I can't believe I missed that.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ

Carti and Beta are both CivIV Unique Units? I can't believe I missed that.
        Actually, you don't unlock those two until BtS.
        Silly Dan, I can't believe you still haven't played with all the units! First the stealth destroyers and now this!
        The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander I
          Actually, you don't unlock those two until BtS.
          But who would play CivIV without BtS these days?

Silly Dan, I can't believe you still haven't played with all the units! First the stealth destroyers and now this!
          I don't play with the units, I command them.
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by RobWorham

Thanks for handling the PR side of the BtSDG Beta, and thanks once again for agreeing to host!!

But Rob did all the work on the BtS Demogame - I just made, umm, "helpful" comments from the sidelines.

Really good to hear someone talking about the demogames on Polycast - Beta did a great job.

And I would have put Cossacks much higher up the UU list. They usually come at a time when border tensions are mounting - and can be useful for a reasonably long time.
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
              And I would have put Cossacks much higher up the UU list.
              I can't figure you people out...

They usually come at a time when border tensions are mounting - and can be useful for a reasonably long time.
              Is that a pun?

Comment

Working...
              X