Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanQ
    Welcome, Bruce.

If a user has more than 9 buddies, than only the first nine (as were added I believe) are shown within their profile. The reason for this is vBulletin related if I recall correctly, but a more technical explanation I know not. (Hopefully it will not be an issue period come our upgrade to version 3.x. of this software.)
    Dan

This is correct, the first 9

are shown but then it also has the total number shown and you can see like the whole 36 http://apolyton.net/forums/whobuddie...&bname=Grandpa

if you click the highlighted area.

My question is why doesnt all of them show?

Look at Paddy's

and then

he has more showing than me.

No this is certainly not the number one priority, just curious
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

How do you make buttons work?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

It doesn't do anything.
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

This is the biggest ripoff since Asher's ban.
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Lies
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                X