Buddy List question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy List question

I want to add a person to my buddy list.

I go to their profile and click add user to my buddy list.

Where does this show up, on my list or their list?

I ask because several people I have added do not appear on either my list or their.

Thanks

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

I'm glad you want to add me to your buddy list, but I have too many friends as is.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Holy hell, a lot of people have added me as a Buddy.

I don't even know one of them -- Korpo? Weird. And Tis I?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I added you accidentally one day and have been trying to correct this mistake ever since. Is there a remove buddy button? Preferably one that informs the buddy they have been internet dumped with an appropriately depressing email.

Comment

You are my only buddy. I tried to add you again but I can only be your friend once.

Comment

You are in your own fantasy verse. My only Polybuddy is Zero_Tolerance, presumably the forum's premier anti semite white supremacist.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
              I added you accidentally one day and have been trying to correct this mistake ever since. Is there a remove buddy button? Preferably one that informs the buddy they have been internet dumped with an appropriately depressing email.

too fawnee

Comment

Can someone from the admin who is Quick please step up with an answer for my buddy here?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  Can someone from the admin who is Quick please step up with an answer for my buddy here?
                  Thank you sir

Comment

You should be able to view your complete buddy list from your forum account's Control Panel. If you add someone to your Buddy List, they should appear there (and where vice verse is so).

Is that not the case then? Have you tried adding them again? Do you encounter difficulty when trying to add another user to your Buddy List?
                    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
                      You should be able to view your complete buddy list from your forum account's Control Panel. If you add someone to your Buddy List, they should appear there (and where vice verse is so).

Is that not the case then? Have you tried adding them again? Do you encounter difficulty when trying to add another user to your Buddy List?

Thanks for the response Dan!

I never used that in the control panel, today I learned something.

However, I did view the buddy list and in edit buddy list saw all the names, but when I go to my picture in the members area, it only shows 36 buddies total.

I have 89 in my actual list.

Just curious why it doesnt show all the buddies in that area?

Thanks in advance!

Gramps

Comment

Welcome, Bruce.

If a user has more than 9 buddies, than only the first nine (as were added I believe) are shown within their profile. The reason for this is vBulletin related if I recall correctly, but a more technical explanation I know not. (Hopefully it will not be an issue period come our upgrade to version 3.x. of this software.)
                        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                          I added you accidentally one day and have been trying to correct this mistake ever since. Is there a remove buddy button?

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

BTW, we should open teh "Buddy List Problems Thread" again - Heresson is on my buddy list, but it doesn't show up as so in his profile.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X