CFC hacked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heraclitus
    I ask again what the f*** is this CFC thing?
    Centucky Fried Chicken. Duh.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

To those who have used cursing in this thread to date, let's set its further use aside.

Towards what Methos said, jkp1187, can you access the site elsewhere (from where it is within acceptable use policies to do so where applicable)?
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
        To those who have used cursing in this thread to date, let's set its further use aside.

Towards what Methos said, jkp1187, can you access the site elsewhere (from where it is within acceptable use policies to do so where applicable)?
        Haven't tried today from home, but I can access it from work.
        "The nation that controls magnesium controls the universe."

-Matt Groenig

Comment

Originally posted by jkp1187

Haven't tried today from home, but I can access it from work.
          From home (or wherever it isn't working) use this proxy http://www.myinternetproxy.com/ .

Once we switch back to our servers you shouldn't have any problems.
          Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

Serves them right, considering the damage they have done to the ozone layer!
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Methos

From home (or wherever it isn't working) use this proxy http://www.myinternetproxy.com/ .

Once we switch back to our servers you shouldn't have any problems.
              Thanks. I STILL can't access it from my home computer, but the proxy website works.

Any idea when you're going to do the server switch?

-Matt Groenig

Comment

Any idea when you're going to do the server switch?
                My understanding is we're waiting on Telefragged. BTW, you weren't the only one effected. Check SF and you'll see others.
                Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                  I ask again what the f*** is this CFC thing?
                  Chelsea FC. Heathen!

Comment

Originally posted by Methos

My understanding is we're waiting on Telefragged. BTW, you weren't the only one effected. Check SF and you'll see others.
                    Still having this problem. Can't get into CFC except via the proxy server -- at least, not from home. (Work is no problem).

-Matt Groenig

Comment

Odd, as the server has been switched back to the old server. What about clearing your cookies?

Comment

Already tried that. No good.

-Matt Groenig

Comment

TF left you a suggestion in the SF thread. Hopefully that works.

Comment

Still having this problem. Can't get into CFC except via the proxy server -- at least, not from home. (Work is no problem).
                            Wouldn't it be better to use said proxy to raise this at CFC?

Comment

Why not just post here on poly?
                              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Already done. Although the proxy server isn't 100% either, and I figured Methos would see it before I went back to CFC.

-Matt Groenig

Comment

Working...
                                X