No announcement yet.

PolyCast Episode 38: "This One Time, in Band Camp"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good episode - enjoyed the conversation of the RB SG about the thief economy. However, the editing of KMad's attempts at pronouncing 'apolyton' needs some work. Either let her mangle the name or get Kelly to re-record the whole lot.
    Quote: "All Happiness is the release of internal pressure"
    Visit my Civ IV web site for information on mods that I am involved with or use and other Civ IV tools
    woo hoo! My wife publishes her first book. Buy it now in paperback format at lulu and help me retire so I can write more BUG mod code.

Comment

Originally posted by TyranusBonehead
      looking forward to more on CivRev
      Originally posted by Nugog
      Originally posted by ruff_hi
      good episode - enjoyed the conversation of the RB SG about the thief economy.

However, the editing of KMad's attempts at pronouncing 'apolyton' needs some work. Either let her mangle the name or get Kelly to re-record the whole lot.
      I worked with what I had at the time and didn't want the error in there. Minor point overall, but the word will be re-recorded.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I'm pretty sure it should be "this one time, AT band camp"
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
          I'm pretty sure it should be "this one time, AT band camp"
          The episode title reflects how Maki worded it during the episode.
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Great episode! I especially liked the discussion on the thief economy. Thanks for pointing us to the thread.

One note, iTunes isn't finding the Modcast for this week. I hope that one is going to be released. It gives me something to do at work.
            Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Methos from CFC
              Great episode!

I especially liked the discussion on the thief economy. Thanks for pointing us to the thread.
              Welcome.

One note, iTunes isn't finding the Modcast for this week. I hope that one is going to be released.
              Note that on average new episodes of MC and PC are released in a Friday-Sunday window of their "release weeks", not necessarily the Friday's themselves; this is due to any number of factors (or combination thereof). The fourth episode of MC is now available.

It gives me something to do at work.

Comment

Working...
              X