PolyCast Episode 37: "One Way to Look At It"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Methos from CFC

That wouldn't be the Michael who's name you got wrong the first time he called in, is it?
    Yes and no. I didn't get his name wrong exactly -- I called him "Lucas" instead of "Michael" where "Lucas" is the first part of his last name. IIRC this was during the second time he called in.

[clean thoughts, clean thoughts]

The link goes to Krill's profile btw.
    -- link fixed.

Originally posted by Nugog

Thanks.
    Welcome.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Hmmm. After being quoted approvingly in a PolyCast, I'm now eagerly awaiting the fame and money that must, inevitably, roll into my life!
      "The nation that controls magnesium controls the universe."

-Matt Groenig

Comment

Originally posted by jkp1187
        Hmmm. After being quoted approvingly in a PolyCast, I'm now eagerly awaiting the fame and money that must, inevitably, roll into my life!
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by jkp1187
          [screaming in awe]
          It's jkp1187!!!

I posted in a thread that He posted in!!! [feints]

There you go. I provided the fame you sought. BTW, how come there's no feinting smilie here?
          Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

It's Methos!! I tricked him into posting here so I can post right after him!!!
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

You know I've been namedropped in at least five or so polycast episodes.

It can be hard to keep up with all the demands of my fans. Its a tought life, but what keeps me going is the realisation that I can use my fame to get good things done in the world.
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

BTW Good job on the new show, even though I must say that civcs/SE are more or less universaly preffered to the goverment system of civ 1-3.
                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Methos from CFC
                  [screaming in awe]
                  It's jkp1187!!!

I posted in a thread that He posted in!!! [feints]

There you go. I provided the fame you sought.

Originally posted by Solver
                  It's Methos!! I tricked him into posting here so I can post right after him!!!

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                  It can be hard to keep up with all the demands of my fans. Its a tought life, but what keeps me going is the realisation that I can use my fame to get good things done in the world.

BTW Good job on the new show,
                  Thanks.

even though I must say that civcs/SE are more or less universaly preffered to the goverment system of civ 1-3.
                  From Civ fans that we've seen and heard from as well, without a doubt, and we concur.

Comment

Working...
                  X