No announcement yet.

PolyCast Episode 36: "Too Much Information"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for your detailed follow-up. While again I don't agree with everything you have said, I am grateful for the time and care you took in communicating what you have said once again. Constructive criticism is welcome at any and all times. We will take your arguments in your posts to date here into greater consideration and I'm confident that we will act on at least some of them. I hope you will continue to be a faithful listener.
    Definitly!!! Its the first thing that gets listened to on my ipod. Again, not complaining, just offering minor advice for whatever its worth. You do a great job, don't think I am suggesting anything different.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
      Nobody can!
      -- not even you?

Originally posted by Murg
      Definitly!!! Its the first thing that gets listened to on my ipod.

Again, not complaining, just offering minor advice for whatever its worth.
      If your intention was to complain, than you did a poor job of it. It's great to receive feedback from listeners be it praise and/or constructive feedback such as yours. It shows us co-hosts, regular and guest alike, that there is enough interest in what we're doing that some will write or call in to comment.

You do a great job, don't think I am suggesting anything different.
      No such thought has entered my mind.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ

-- not even you?
        Well, I could, but it's a hassle to keep logging out of my LS account and into my Lancer account.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Such an excellent reply Murg, I may look to you to speak for me on a regular basis when people call me on my BS.

LS I'll call on if I ever run out of BS.

Glad you all like my Civ years thing, hope it helps.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I happened to listen to this episode too (because it mentioned SMAC ) and me too didn't like how you just dismissed the slow Civ4 vs fast AC topic and its proposer. "Go play RTS" kinda pissed me off. Why bother including the topic in the episode?
            Last edited by Maniac; February 8, 2008, 22:35.
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
              I happened to listen to this episode too (because it mentioned SMAC )

and me too didn't like how you just dismissed the slow Civ4 vs fast AC topic and its proposer. "Go play RTS" kinda pissed me off. Why bother including the topic in the episode?
              I'll refer you to a previous post of mine in this thread for my take on that.
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
              X