Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it's good enough for DanQ on Counterglow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanQ
    Civfanatics is just dog doo
    Originally posted by DanQ
    If the person whomever registered and is using the account DanQ on CG is trying to imitate me, he or she has failed miserably... which may or may not be their intention.
    I don't know, the literary style is remarkably similar.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

DanQ I like the attitude please keep it up.

Comment

just who is DanQ?
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          A ****stirrer eh? You should come and join the aptly named console wars threads in OG.
          If I still worked in IT and could spend my days on message boards then I might. Unfortunately work doesn't have internet, so my time is limited.

Comment

Before I even read this thread, someone please tell me WTF is Counterglow?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              Before I even read this thread, someone please tell me WTF is Counterglow?
              You don't need to know.
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Hahahahaha... I love it
                If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I'm kinda disappointed its not him.
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                  X