Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it's good enough for DanQ on Counterglow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it's good enough for DanQ on Counterglow...

Originally posted by DanQ
    Whining again
    Always whining. Always whining. Typical RC.
    Yeah. Go on and take him. That whiny little runt and your **** excuse for a forum deserve eachother.
    Why don't you go and **** yourself in the ass with your phallic symbol server
    Go **** yourself with a rusty nail squashface
    Look ****wit. I don't agree with a word you say but I can at least reply that we were good at least once and we still are. What are you jackasses up to, hey? Absolutely ****ing zich which is just what you add up to.

Apolyton rules and **** you all.
    I always considered Apolyton to be kinda better than Belgium which is just a waste of space really. Apolyton is like a separate kingdom.

Civfanatics is just dog doo
    Look you ****ing loser. Leave Markos out of it. We are still twice the site that your crock of civfanatic **** will ever be. What is it that you do not understand about that?

You are just a pathetic ****er who don't know when he is beat.
    For ****s sake. You people here are dumb as a ****ing bag of hammers. You deserve to have the Civweenies whining their way over here. You can ****ing keep them and then hopefully they will not come and soil Apolyton.
    Get real. Losers like you are not fit to lick Markos's ass and you ****ing well know it so why don't you wankers just cut the sniping.
    You think you're all so ****ing funy and smart, don't you. You try and run a web site like Apolyton. It ain't so easy and none of you dozy wankers could do it. So, go on, just sit in your little loser hole here and offer your smarts. See if the world cares about your pissy little site.

Losers.
    You guys don't know how ****ing pathetic you are with your stupid injokes and DLs.

Pathetic pile of **** cheese

Yeah, that certainly must be our DanQ.

I've got some bridges i'd love to sell you, if you haven't already spent all your money on swampland.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Azugal
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Seriously..... Counterglow...?
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

If the person whomever registered and is using the account DanQ on CG is trying to imitate me, he or she has failed miserably... which may or may not be their intention.
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

FYI... check out...

That should answer your questions
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's a shame this isn't real.

Comment

WTF is Counterglow? /LordShiva
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Dammit, you mean it wasn't the Real DanQ? How about "The Real DanQ", is that DanQ?

Mobius wanted me to post this though...
                  Originally pmd by Mobius
                  Did you know I'm permabanned on Poly?
                  Yeah, quoting this over on that ****hole site should get you banned well enough...

Otherwise they're just a bunch of old fart hypocrites...

Comment

Hmmm... and some people wonder why he is banned
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

I don't wonder at all.

Best decision Poly ever took. Only one other decision could ever surpass that one.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Dunno about a hypocrite, but you are an old fart, Ming, he's got you there.

Comment

I'll agree to the old fart thing

So what's up with you Greg W... why are you slumming at poly? Did CG get too boring for you
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Slumming it?

Nothing real exciting. I think as much as anything I was just looking for an excuse to avoid painting. And, I dunno, I'm a ****stirrer at heart. Old habits die hard and all that...

Comment

A ****stirrer eh? You should come and join the aptly named console wars threads in OG.

Comment

Working...
                              X