• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "get more" doesn't work

Clicking "Get more" smilies only gives a new tab with

javascriptpensmiliewindow(240,280,'')

goes for both "quote" and "new thread".

Using FF 2.0.0.5
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Re: "get more" doesn't work

Originally posted by BlackCat

goes for both "quote" and "new thread".

Using FF 2.0.0.5
    Hmmm. I'm using the same browser and version, and am experiencing no such difficulties.

Try clearing your browser's caches. Additionally, do you have JavaScrpit enabled? (Tools>Options>Content)
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Works for me.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: "get more" doesn't work

Originally posted by BlackCat

Are you middle-clicking on the link, perhaps? Or have you set all links to open in a new tab or something like that?

That's how I'd get that with my browser anyway. I've set middle-clicking to open a link in a new background tab, while left-clicking just opens it in the current tab... With javascript links middle-clicking doesn't work because it'll just try to run the code that doesn't exist in the empty tab. Left-clicking runs the javascript and opens the pop-up.
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Yeah, middle click is the reason - doesn't work in "get more" as it does with "smilies legend".

Please let this thread silently drop off page one.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Works fine for me.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
              Works fine for me.
              And me.

Comment

Working...
              X