Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it that can save the soul of Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blake
    I suggest a demoncracy. Send out demons to collect more souls for Apolyton.
    No. Hippocracy is the only way forward. Let the horses take care of it
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Inmates running the asylum -- yeah, that'll work.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I am a monarchist
        I need a foot massage

Comment

If there was a slightest suggestion that poly's moderation is a reason for any supposed decline then the solution would be to have much, much stricter mods. CFC mods are out of control and their site is booming.

I really like the mods here.

Especially as I run a forum myself I have great sympathy for the mods having to put up with the rabble and all their retarded complaints.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Apolyton needs a CG subforum for the CG'ers that are fleeing from poly refugees at CG.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I agree with this Tacc fellow and nominate him for supreme overload of Apolyton.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

He's already supreme overlord of another site... not sure a second one is a good idea
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™
                  Apolyton needs a CG subforum for the CG'ers that are fleeing from poly refugees at CG.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

WTF is Eventis?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                      There are perhaps 5 sane people on eventis, and a few of them don't really post.
                      Thanks
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                        There are perhaps 5 sane people on eventis, and a few of them don't really post.

I got banned for posting a thread about medieval coins and D&D. I said I prolly wouldn't do it again but teh Joncha didn't reinstate me. Meh.
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                        X