Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming has to spend all his 'Poly time tracking down and deleting Asher's DLs now.

Comment

• Wherever he is, I hope he really loves it there and is enjoying himself immensely.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
        Ming has to spend all his 'Poly time tracking down and deleting Asher's DLs now.
        He hasn't made it to me yet

I'm everyone's DL
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

• Originally posted by Will

He hasn't made it to me yet

I'm everyone's DL

Comment

• asher was ming............. WOW
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpencerH

Some of the funniest posts I've seen come from wiglaf so I wouldnt want to lose him.
              Yes, I almost put this reply from Wiglaf to Agathon in my sig.

Just because you own a mac does not been you can make crap up.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                X