Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry, Agathon appears to be filling his shoes in the stakes of personal attacks and trolling.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
      Don't worry, Agathon appears to be filling his shoes in the stakes of personal attacks and trolling.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Agathon has actually behaved himself pretty well, I feel. Considering that I disagree with him on almost everything, I don't think that's a biased statement.

MOBIUS calling someone else a troll is pretty funny, though.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
          Don't worry, Agathon appears to be filling his shoes in the stakes of personal attacks and trolling.
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• What is that supposed to mean, Mobius?

I've hardly posted here, and the one extended argument I've had with MZ ended amiably enough.

On the other hand, if we (as seems possible) end up with the same situation as we did when UR was trying to function as OT mod, I'll be gone again, so you will get your wish.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Mobius = Asher's DL it seems.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                What is that supposed to mean, Mobius?

I've hardly posted here, and the one extended argument I've had with MZ ended amiably enough.

On the other hand, if we (as seems possible) end up with the same situation as we did when UR was trying to function as OT mod, I'll be gone again, so you will get your wish.
                Your little outburst about the RN deciding to buy two new aircraft carriers was very Asheresque I thought...

That's the one that sticks in my mind out of the numerous examples so far. Maybe that's why you piss each other off - because actually you're both so alike...?
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
                  Methinks people are worshipping Asher's bottom a bit too much.
                  hard to imagine
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming

Yep... we like to place the blame where it belongs... the person who continues to break the rules, flaunt the rules, insult people... you may call him a scapegoat if you so desire, but the reality is that he is a repeat trouble maker...
                    True.

...who is more interested in himself and the games he playes than being a real member of this community.
                    Wrong.

Anyhow,

You guys should make a soap out of this. The hell with polycast. This is much more entertaining.

Great thread Ming...

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• you should all be grateful to Ming for all the +1 this thread is generating
                      Last edited by Alexander's Horse; August 4, 2007, 11:06.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• OT has post counts now. What is doesn't have is Asher.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• The way I am reading things is that we have 39 more posts to go and then the Asher story will be enforced into history. So, if you haven't had your say yet.....
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Oops! Only 38 left now.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• I'm sure there can be a second thread, or this one will remain open. Otherwise there will be no justification for closing all of the other Asher threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                                I'm sure there can be a second thread, or this one will remain open. Otherwise there will be no justification for closing all of the other Asher threads.
                                Sure there will. They will just say that we had our chance to have our say and that it is time to move on. Case Closed!

Comment

Working...
                                X