No announcement yet.

Politics Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we need a forum restructuring forum to handle the increased load.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
      The OT already is too divided. And politics is one of the main areas of the OT!
      Funny I thought politics was the main divide in poly OT.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

babe thread forum.

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
          babe thread forum.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

aneeshm muslim-bashing forum, so that this one would be clear of his threads
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Funny I thought politics was the main divide in poly OT.
              Just take a quick look anytime at the OT: There's always a lot of politics discussions going on.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai

Just take a quick look anytime at the OT: There's always a lot of politics discussions going on.

I commented on its divisiveness.

Comment

babe thread forum.
                  PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                  >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I commented on its divisiveness.
                    Which I wasn't. Really, there's too many sub-OT's these days.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander I

Does "tabled for discussion" mean "arbitrarily rejected" or "actually discussed?"
                      depends which side of the pond you're on. Its a legislative term of art, but in the UK, it means "is proposed and will be discussed" in the US it means "put aside to be discussed later, if at all"

Two countries seperated by a common language, indeed.
                      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I didn't know that - I only know the UK useage. Damn you Americans are sly.

Comment

The ever expanding bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the ever expanding bureaucracy!!!
                          Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                          Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                          X