Politics Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politics Forum

Since you guys have been making a few forum subdivisions lately, I thought I might suggest a Politics Forum subdivision in the OT.

Since politics is often discussed here with a great deal of invective as well as personal attacks, I thought maybe it'd be easier to keep an eye on it if politics had its own forum.
    The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
    "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
    "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
    The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

How about an Alexander01 forum where he can post all his silly ideas
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
      How about an Alexander01 forum where he can post all his silly ideas
      You just can't stop following me around, can you.
      "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
      "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
      The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

This is retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
          This is retarded
          While I dont necessarily feel it fits that description, we will allways look at possibilities, however, this one shall be tabled for discussion.

Thanks for a great idea though

Gramps
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
            You're welcome
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

While I dont necessarily feel it fits that description, we will allways look at possibilities, however, this one shall be tabled for discussion.

Gramps
              Does "tabled for discussion" mean "arbitrarily rejected" or "actually discussed?"

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander I

Does "tabled for discussion" mean "arbitrarily rejected" or "actually discussed?"
                As far as you know, yes indeedy, thats what I see from my perspective
                Attached Files

Comment

As far as you know, yes indeedy, thats what I see from my perspective
                  You're good at speaking in riddles. That makes for a good mod.

Comment

You're good at speaking in riddles. That makes for a good mod.
                    Good and honest ideas require a good answer

Comment

Good and honest ideas require a good answer

Comment

The OT already is too divided. And politics is one of the main areas of the OT!
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Bad idea.
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

im sorry, Alexander, i must disagree with you on this one. we should just leave the OTF well enough alone.

pieceâ„¢
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Since you guys have been making a few forum subdivisions lately, I thought I might suggest a Politics Forum subdivision in the OT.
                              Not until we get a birthday subforum
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X