Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PolyCast Episode 15: "All Your Interview Are Belong To Us"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by DanQ

    You didn't want to be a guest co-host some day, did you?
    Maybe, but I'm a bit overqualified.

    Comment


    • #17
      I am highly interested in guest hosting. If I am not brought onto the show I will make my own civ site and podcast, so that you will have to change your long introduction about being the only civ podcast in town. I will even make my podcasts 2 hours longer than yours could even be Mr Quick.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by DrSpike
        Maybe, but I'm a bit overqualified.
        Not possible.
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Wiglaf
          I am highly interested in guest hosting. If I am not brought onto the show I will make my own civ site and podcast, so that you will have to change your long introduction about being the only civ podcast in town. I will even make my podcasts 2 hours longer than yours could even be Mr Quick.
          "Mr. Quick"? That's the nicest name you've ever called me.
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

          Comment


          • #20
            So wait why were you missing for a month?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by DanQ
              "Amra's Modpack
              Downloaded it last night. I disagree with many of the comments that it has too much "stuff" in it.

              Having individualised unit graphics for the different civ's is great - adds a nice flavour to the game.

              I agree that many of the leaderheads are naff - a couple are downright horrible - but having many different civs to play with is nice.

              Got to about 200 AD last night/this morning, playing the super long marathon version - has been fun so far.

              Playing as the Pirate civ .

              The added reasources are generally good, as are most of the added techs I have come across so far.

              The only major criticism I have, after only playing a quarter of my first game with it, is that there are too many religions IMO.

              But overall a nice modpack.

              Last edited by Nugog; June 8, 2007, 06:18.
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

              Comment


              • #22
                Also played a little, just to try.

                It looks more resources and religions makes the builder part of
                game easier, but more UU makes military harder.

                Best regards,

                Comment


                • #23
                  PolyCast "Cut!: Episode 15"

                  PolyCast Classic: 'The First Season' The "Cut!" edition for PolyCast's (PC) fifteenth episode is now available for listening. From the show's first season in 2006-7, it runs for 12m57s and is 6.2MB in size.

                  PC is an official podcast of Apolyton Civilization Site (ACS); to date, ACS is the only known community on the Web to produce its own Civ podcasts. Now in its third season, the show's sixty-fourth episode is scheduled for release tomorrow.
                  Last edited by DanQ; March 15, 2009, 13:27. Reason: Fixed typo
                  PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                  >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by DanQ View Post
                    Now in its third season, the show's sixty-fifth episode is scheduled for release tomorrow.
                    What happened to Episode 64?
                    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by MMC View Post
                      What happened to Episode 64?
                      I commented on that in my post above.

                      Originally posted by DanQ View Post
                      ... the show's sixty-[fourth] episode is scheduled for release tomorrow.
                      (This season, new PC episodes are released on Sundays.)
                      Last edited by DanQ; March 15, 2009, 13:28.
                      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        It still says sixty-fifth (65th), so I ask again, what about episode 64? Are you skipping that one?
                        Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                        "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by MMC View Post
                          It still says sixty-fifth (65th), so I ask again, what about episode 64? Are you skipping that one?
                          Ah crud. Fixed.
                          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I think you should skip an episode just to mess with your listeners.
                            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by EPW View Post
                              I think you should skip an episode just to mess with your listeners.
                              We mess with them enough with the episodes themselves I think.
                              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by DanQ View Post
                                Ah crud. Fixed.
                                I keep getting this sort of reply from Dan to my posts

                                Perhaps I should add "DanQ's Copy-Editor" to my sig
                                Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                                "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X