No announcement yet.

90,000 logins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, the birthday listed in your profile is wrong?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

It's not wrong, it's random.

I needed it... forgot to remove it. I was also away the week you did the HB thread... as a result of which, I was extremely amused when I returned .

Now excuse me, I need to go deal with something
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
        It's not wrong, it's random.

I needed it... forgot to remove it. I was also away the week you did the HB thread... as a result of which, I was extremely amused when I returned .
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Hey, it was an honestly annoying technical mistake... out of 365 dates, managing to pick one of only 12 wrong ones... but if it ticks you off, then there must have been an upside to it
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

... but if it ticks you off, then there must have been an upside to it

Oh, who am I kidding...

PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Teh personal attacks!!!

BTW, we also need:

-frog
              -vomit

smileys.

Comment

Hey, it was an honestly annoying technical mistake... out of 365 dates, managing to pick one of only 12 wrong ones... but if it ticks you off, then there must have been an upside to it
                You have 353 birthdays?!!
                And now your birthday is "N/A" ???
                The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Congrats Poly
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

fun statistics

Comment

Working...
                    X