Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should there be new Hall of Fame elections?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Don't worry. I think Solver wouldn't mind playing with You
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by DanQ

      Not everything is about you.
      Why do you respond to my meaningless posts while you ignore my important posts (pst, I talk about the 5 Buddies PM limit)
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

      Comment


      • #63
        To be fair, it is sometimes hard to differentiate.

        Comment


        • #64
          Just do it! HOF that is.
          Long Live The Horde
          Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
          Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

          Comment


          • #65
            Not without DC.

            JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

            Comment


            • #66
              Why not?
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

              Comment


              • #67
                Worked well when Illum did it.
                Long Live The Horde
                Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
                Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

                Comment


                • #68
                  After some discussion on its would-be implementation, Paddy the Scot's offer to take over the HoF process here on Apolyton has been accepted. Illuminatus has agreed to train and tutor Paddy for this task.
                  PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                  >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Thanks for resolving that, good job Heresson.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Paddy.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        thanks lads, and cheers Dan

                        on it
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Who is Illuminatus?
                          Speaking of Erith:

                          "It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Well at least finally Paddy the Scot will do something useful
                            Speaking of Erith:

                            "It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              Well at least finally Paddy the Scot will do something useful
                              what?

                              when??

                              useful???

                              where is that song for moments of such confusion

                              /me puts on "drop kick murphy's - shipping up to boston" - loud!

                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                in conjuction with Illuminatus, it is hoped to have the new HoF open within the coming 24 hours
                                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                                I am of the Horde.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X