Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should there be new Hall of Fame elections?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should there be new Hall of Fame elections?

Teh people of Apolyton want to elect me, dammit, and You're not allowing them to do so
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    29.17%
    Not Sure
    4.17%
    Only if we elect Banana
    16.67%
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Bah its just a frigging popularity contest anyway........
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

W(ho)TF cares about it anyway?

Comment

Heresson, LordSiva, Robocon
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

As the sole member of the HoF in this thread, I say nay!
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

...you need to find DarkCloud, holder of the metrics. Now where he is, I do not know.

I personally think we should resurrect the Guild of Emperors...just that there are so many of them nowadays, and I have transcended from that plane.
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I only just noticed. Man, they'll let anyone in these day.

Comment

You just spammed the right places...I was true to the cause
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

A new run for the troll badge? Nah.

Comment

Seeing as more and more people think Apolyton is a country and that we actually have a government, wouldn't it be more appropriate to elect a president instead?

Asmodean
                      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Obviously not, because it is NOT A DEMOCRACY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          You just spammed the right places...I was true to the cause
                          No, you mean you couldn't keep your mouth shut so lost quite a few posts.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                            Bah its just a frigging popularity contest anyway........
                            No way man, Mickey Mouse is popular and he's not in the HoF!

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

No, you mean you couldn't keep your mouth shut so lost quite a few posts.
                              Being right often carries a penalty

Besides, I am a Deity and in the Hall of Fame...beat that, n00b
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X