X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not my fault Flash is quirky on 64-bit systems here

And I thought the best reviews are right here at Apolyton
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
      Well on my System (x86 Linux + X11/Firefox with flash player 9) it's just a white square, so either it's bad flash, or you miss nothing.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

QFT
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos

Well on my System (x86 Linux + X11/Firefox with flash player 9) it's just a white square, so either it's bad flash, or you miss nothing.
          On my system, I can't understand when Flash works and when it doesn't. Works on, say, Youtube. Then again, this is a 64-bit Linux running the daily trunk build of Firefox 3 with Flash for 32 bits, so some strangeness is to be expected.

Comment

Not even close
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I meant the ones written by myself obviously

Comment

So did I

Comment

You know, you're the worst admin ever. All you do is make others want to leave

Comment

No, just you

Comment

I'm the one guy you won't manage to drive away

Comment

It didn't work for me, either. All I see is a white square.
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                          Well, if you're willing to miss out on the best game reviews online over something silly like that you don't deserve to understand my avatar
                          Best game reviews? He has some amusing ones, I'll grant you, but he completely misses the boat for plenty of games. The one you posted (The Witcher review) is a great example. Quite possibly the best RPG to come out in a decade, and he shrugs it off because it's not dumbed down for the console kiddies.

Bh

Comment

Well, there's different ways of looking at best I suppose. I wouldn't trust any online game reviewer to guard my leftovers from lunch, so it boils down more to entertainment value as far as I'm concerned...

(And incidentally, the opinions of anyone who enjoys RPGs on the PC (never played console RPGs so can't judge there) are null and void by definition.)

Comment

I think the Zero Punctuation reviews are hilarious, even the ones I don't agree with.

And he often nails the review as well.

Comment

The Witcher was one of the greatest RPGs of recent years. Anyone who complains about an RPG not being dumbed down enough for consoles needs to be taken out back and shot... console RPGs have done enough damage to the PC RPG market as it is
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X