Forum subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum subscriptions

I no longer get any emails for subscribed threads.

Also, in private forums, I cannot "subscribe to this forum" either. I get the following screen...
    Attached Files

Nobody? Anybody? Somebody?

Comment

Which private forum are you trying to subscribe to?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Sarantium

Comment

Maybe you got voted out of the team.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

A wild guess : try to change the link to http://apolyton.net/ I had similiar problems with links in postings with www.apolyton.net.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I have access to all the forums I'm supposed to have access to. That's not the problem.

The problm is that I cannot "subscribe" to any forum or threads. "Subscribe" means to recieve email notifications when something new gets posted.

Although the site shows me that I'm currently subscribed to a few forums and threads, I do not get an email notification for updates to said subscriptions. The last notification I got was back on Jan 31.

And to clarify what I wrote earlier, I tried to "add" a subscription to the Sarantium forum, while I was logged in and accessing that forum and I got denied with the message I posted above.

If someone can fix this, I would appreciate it.

Comment

Maybe your problem is similiar - I got the login prompt too despite I was logged in

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No, I don't have a login problem. I'm recognized in every forum/thread I go to. I just can't get any email notifications.

Thanks for making a suggestion though.

Comment

So are you always accessing http://apolyton.net, without www or .com or such?
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I think this one was my fault too
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I think you should think more . Admitting to crimes may warrant... consequences .

Comment

Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                            So are you always accessing http://apolyton.net, without www or .com or such?
                            Well, Solver I'am terrible sorry for nitpicking , but this comma at the end of the URL leads you to a very special exciting and interesting place - namely nowhere.

-Martin
                            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I usually remember to add a space after typing URLs, but in this case, you're not supposed to click the link - it's just a demonstration of the address not containing www .

Comment

Working...
                              X