Christmas emoticons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas emoticons

Are we getting them this year? Nobody's been naughty!
    What?

DanQ is a member of the Great War on Christmas.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Good point Richelieu....and speaking of which, where in the heck is your Christmas hat on your Avatar Richelieu?

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
        Good point Richelieu....and speaking of which, where in the heck is your Christmas hat on your Avatar Richelieu?
        I can't have a custom Avatar yet: they've changed the minimum requirement to 500 posts...
        What?

Comment

Feels weird to [strike]SPAM[/strike] post in the Community forum and not care about the +1...
          What?

Comment

I had a christmas hat on my avatar, but then I changed.

I'd be impressed if anyone could put a christmas hat on my nuclear explosion. Anyone willing to give it a shot?

Comment

Re: Christmas emoticons

Originally posted by Richelieu
              Are we getting them this year?
              Yes, they're coming.

Nobody's been naughty!
              By whose definition?

--------
              Dan; Apolyton CS
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

The smoothness with which the Christmas smileys are introduced and then replaced is the first real test of this new administration.

Comment

Well, I don't celebrate Christmas, but I changed my avatar anyway
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                    The smoothness with which the Christmas smileys are introduced and then replaced is the first real test of this new administration.
                    They probably won't announce when the switchover is ahead of time just in case it gets screwed up
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Tassi
                      DanQ is a member of the Great War on Christmas.
                      Haven't you heard? The War on Christmas is over (the first video on that page).

Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Dis 1:
                        (Poly is slow this afternoon)

Edit: They are not as good as I want, but It took me 5 minutes to do...
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by CrONoS; December 7, 2006, 16:46.
                        bleh

Comment

Dis 2:
                          With A skull...
                          Attached Files
                          bleh

Comment

cronos
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc
                              Dis 1:
                              (Poly is slow this afternoon)

Edit: They are not as good as I want, but It took me 5 minutes to do...
                              cool. I think I'll use it. Thanks.

edit: It's over 10000 bytes. I'll mess around with it later to get it under (got to go to work soon). I can do that. I just don't know how to manipulate one image onto another (and don't have a good enough program to do that with)

Comment

Working...
                              X