Christmas emoticons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish the smiley got a hat too
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Christmas smilies now active: where you still see a 'regular' smilie, no known Christmas version is known to exist. If you are willing and able to assist...

---------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Ahhh Now it feels like Christmas in the world of Apolyton! Thanks Dan!

Comment

This action is offensive to me
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

: p Still does not work. It still brings up this

It worked a few years ago.

I saved this from the forum:

ACK!
            Attached Files
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
              : p Still does not work. It still brings up this

It worked a few years ago.

I saved this from the forum:

ACK!
              I have downloaded the copy you provided, but because a) it's not animated and b) there's a fair bit of excess green in the background I've reverted back to the original on-site; if someone has/creates a more accurate and better Christmas version, post it here.

---------
              Dan; Apolyton CS
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ

I have downloaded the copy you provided, but because a) it's not animated and b) there's a fair bit of excess green in the background I've reverted back to the original on-site; if someone has/creates a more accurate and better Christmas version, post it here.

---------
                Dan; Apolyton CS
                I got it from this site, several years ago.

It also seems animated to me.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                  I got it from this site, several years ago.

It also seems animated to me.

ACK!
                  Hmm yes, so strange re: both of those issues. I saved the image using a program other than my browser, and the green background problem went away but so did the animation still. Oh well, progress.

I'll leave it at that for now anyway.

---------
                  Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                    Ahhh Now it feels like Christmas in the world of Apolyton! Thanks Dan!
                    You're welcome, Wittlich. Enjoy!

---------
                    Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Thanks Dan

ACK!

Comment

Holiday Emoticon

I've changed my avatar, to something more "peaceful" and joyful!
                        bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                          I can't have a custom Avatar yet: they've changed the minimum requirement to 500 posts...
                          Fixed:

CUSTOM AVATAR RULE CHANGE

The rules for custom avatars have been changed, or changed back to be more accurate. A long time ago you were allowed custom avatars if you either had more than 500 posts or had been registered on Apolyton for over one year, but at some point the registration date part was lost for reasons unknown.

With the holidays coming up, it's customary for many of our forum users to switch their avatars to a Christmas version. Of course, to be able to do this you must qualify for a custom avatar, so to allow more of our users to join in on this festive custom we're brought back the old rule: if you've been registered on our forums for at least one year, you're allowed to have a custom avatar regardless of how many posts you've made.

Of course PLUS users get a custom 100x100 avatar (as opposed to 80x80 for non-PLUS users) regardless of their registration date or postcount, so give yourself or a friend a Christmas present and sign up!

To really get in the holiday spirit, Christmas smilies have also been enabled
                          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue

Sadly, I believe arms-before-breasts are still banned, unless there is some cloth in the way
                            What's those rulz like again?

#3 Your avatar may not be visibly aroused.
                            #4 Your avatar may not resemble private parts of staff members.
                            #5 ...In particular not when visibly aroused.
                            Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Hmm... Anyone up to hatting this?
                              <--
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Holidays

And yeah, someone do fix the : p smilie, which still seems to show , as said above.
                                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                                X