No announcement yet.

PolyCast Episode 04: "Two by Two"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, you thank him a week after he expresses his approval I guess that just shows how much his appreciation matters to you, Dan.

You evil, evil man.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassi
      Yeah, you thank him a week after he expresses his approval I guess that just shows how much his appreciation matters to you, Dan.

You evil, evil man.
      I've been working heavily on post-production of the latest episode along with other Poly projects (and, naturally, non-Poly projects as well) that have been keeping me far too busy.

When have you contributed material to Poly? Hmmmm... on you!

---------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Summary of Topics

Summary of topics for this episode:

NEWS (02m35s)
        Significant overhaul in Apolyton's executive, Dale takes an award at an Australian modding competition and the lead on an extensive Lord of the Rings inspired Civilization III mod is interviewed.

MODCAST (14m28s)
        A detailed discussion on railroad connectivity in Civilization IV.

SENATE (19m47s)
        This first-time-segment-in-public addresses to Civilization IV topics: Universal Suffrage vs. Representation civics debate and is the Diplomatic victory the most difficult way to win.

MAILBAG (30m26s)
        Second-time for this segment, Civ fansites Apolyton and Civilization Fanatics Centre avoid deletion on Wikipedia and wondering about inactive forum accounts on Apolyton alone.

THEATRE (41m02s)
        A segment with a unique flavour, 'Jeremy 2.0's "Myron vs. The Volcano" story set within the CivIII environment is narrated by MAKI with DAN voicing the king and featuring IMRAN as Myron.

INTERVIEW (44m37s)
        LOCUTUS and MAKAHLUA conclude their two-part conversation with Civilization III Co-Designer and Civilization IV Lead Designer Soren Johnson from Firaxis Games to discuss Civilization Chronicles.
        Last edited by DanQ; March 23, 2007, 20:25.
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
        X