PolyCast Episode 04: "Two by Two"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolyCast Episode 04: "Two by Two"

Apolyton Civilization Site`s (ACS) official podcast is now publishing its fourth episode. PolyCast is a bi-weekly, roughly one-hour production featuring co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick, Wouter "Locutus" Snijders, Makahlua and Imran Siddiqui in an effort to give the Civilization community now an interactive voice.

Standard segments "News", "Modcast" and "Interview" are joined by "Senate", "Mailbag" and "Theatre" in "Two by Two", now available for download in MP3 format at 64kbps quality. Total runtime is 67m51s (32.5MB). Quick and Siddiqui carry most of the discussions due to general unavailability of Locutus and Makahlua this time around. The "Interview" segment features the second in a two-part chat with Civilization III Co-Designer and Civilization IV Lead Designer Soren Johnson from Firaxis Games to discuss Civilization Chronicles.

Contributing greatly to the show`s interactive capability are means to call-in via Skype, telephone and email the co-hosts your questions or comments about Civ the game, community, or the show and Apolyton itself.

ACS is the first and to date only known Civ fansite to produce its own podcast.
    1 (atrocious)
    12.50%
    2 (dismal)
    0.00%
    3 (poor)
    0.00%
    4 (medicore)
    0.00%
    5 (average)
    0.00%
    6 (good)
    0.00%
    7 (very good)
    12.50%
    8 (excellent)
    37.50%
    9 (superior)
    0.00%
    10 (perfect)
    37.50%
    Last edited by DanQ; April 11, 2007, 23:12.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Dan, quit voting perfect!
    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Originally posted by Makahlua
      Dan, quit voting perfect!
      Who, me? If you're not going to exercise your privilege to vote too, then this topic is over...

---------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Mak, if I ever hear you use "myself" in place of "me" or "I" again, I will reveal that naughty PM you sent to me about Sid

Survivor: Polycast recieves my seal of approval

The Coup announcement is creepy.

Dan actually is quite dreamy Your voice is so sexy, so strong....Plus, you overthrew the Markos, lord of all the lands....I guess I'm just attracted to men with power

DanQ endorses fascism! How will this bode for his administration of the Kingdom of Apolyton?

The theatre is wonderful Exactly the sort of thing that I approve of.

The bleeping is rather annoying. LET IMRAN SPEAK! Down with censorship!

Dan, I was really disappointed that you didn't apologise for your insensitivity in the other thread. You really hurt me You should apologise to joncha, too.
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
          The Coup announcement is creepy.
          If you say so.

The theatre is wonderful Exactly the sort of thing that I approve of.
          Glad you enjoyed it. On behalf of the team,

The bleeping is rather annoying. LET IMRAN SPEAK! Down with censorship!
          But we're giving you the opportunity to use your imagination...

---------
          Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

LOL... I've been censored! Oh noes!!

Comrade Tass, our #1 (only? ) fan!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              LOL... I've been censored! Oh noes!!
              News flash!

Comrade Tass, our #1 (only? ) fan!

---------
              Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

I voted 10... since we cut the fat this week

Kidding, kidding!!!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

The music drowns out a lot of the Theater segment though .

Comment

Yes, that was a bit of a problem.

Hmm. I may write some PolyCast fanfiction soon.

Comment

Just keep it clean... Dan might *bleep* it .

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        The music drowns out a lot of the Theater segment though .
                        I have lowered the music's volume and re-encoded the entire episode. I didn't have difficulties making out the segment as it was originally, but seeing two similar concerns and having listened to the segment yet again -- fair enough.

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                        Hmm. I may write some PolyCast fanfiction soon.
                        If you do, we'll consider it (note Imran's post above too ).

---------
                        Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

"

Comment

/me brings this thread back from oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by EPW
                              Thanks, EPW.

---------
                              Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Working...
                              X