X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanQ
    and you're so banned for that!  

Comment

lso, it's been a few years since I've actually spoken English on a regular basis so my accent's a bit thicker than it used to be

Here's to that.

I think I should really start publishing my skype account around here, cause ever since I finished studying english in high-school, my speaking skills and language abilities are deteriorating fast...

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
        I also noticed Dan has the tendency of casually reminding everyone about "that time that Mark and me went to Firaxis studios"

He just wants people to know that he knows Markos .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I can't believe how much like a dumb Aussie yokel I sound like...... how embarrasing!

Comment

I also noticed Dan has the tendency of casually reminding everyone about "that time that Mark and me went to Firaxis studios"
            Of all my quirks on the show, that's the first one that someone (publicly) picked up on... hmmm...

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            He just wants people to know that he knows Markos .
            Well, I already know me so...

-------
            Dan; Apolyton CS
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by Dale
              I can't believe how much like a dumb Aussie yokel I sound like...... how embarrasing!
              How often we are the most critical of ourselves.

-------
              Dan; Apolyton CS
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Nah, Dale.. you have that cool Aussie accent going. In fact, I was wondering if you would like to rerecord my lines for the show so people can distinguish Dan and I .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Downloading. I will reveal my scathing attacks upon your character, family, and patriotism after I listen
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

It was good.
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I must say that Makahula has the best voice
                      Aww thanks

Like Dale above, I think I sound ridiculous (in my case, sub "total dork" for "Aussie yokel" ) Just goes to show that it's all about perception, because I think evryone else sounded great
                      But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                      PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Yea! Now I get to put quotes into an Apolyton Staff member! Thanks Imran!

(and Congrats to BTW)
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          Nah, Dale.. you have that cool Aussie accent going. In fact, I was wondering if you would like to rerecord my lines for the show so people can distinguish Dan and I .

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                          It was good.
                          On behalf of all of us on PolyCast, thanks!

-------
                          Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Hm... Anycast, multicast, broadcast, unicast, PolyCast? Yeah, I guess it fits in .
                            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Erm, so why does the news item keep claiming that it has 0 comments, even though this thread has around 20 replies?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
                                Hm... Anycast, multicast, broadcast, unicast, PolyCast? Yeah, I guess it fits in .

Erm, so why does the news item keep claiming that it has 0 comments, even though this thread has around 20 replies?
                                That number is only updated when the news database is rebuilt which primarily occurs only when new items are submitted it.

However, since you brought it up I forced the news database to re-build itself and viola.

Don't forget to take the opportunity to to rate this episode too!

---------
                                Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Working...
                                X