Report this post to a moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only reported moderators so far.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Were they banned?

Comment

Ah, so that's the reason UR quitted.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

only reported 1 in about 5 years
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Who/what?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

go check out one of the newer stories in Civ4

so far no one has replied to the filth

Comment

I had a look but couldn't see any filth.

Comment

I had a very fast look and couldn't see anything either. Care to elaborate Platy?

Comment

Yeah but you are desensitised to filth due to your forking antics in the pic thread.

Comment

I'm surprised you didn't come with any forking joke to the last pic of mine.

Comment

Too easy.

Comment

Like forking fish in a barrel.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

judge for yourself

Comment

I did a quick look and as far as I can understand that must be some kind of try to critizise the white man. Not good done, but certainly not illegal or anything.

Comment

Well it's gone now.

Comment

Working...
                                X