This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikolai
    The browser window is always open, and apolyton open, ready to refresh at any time. If you are ashamed, I doubt you're worthy of being mod here.
    /me Trout Slaps Nikolai

No need to thank me Solver, its what I am here for, defending Apolyton's Honor
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

...and I who thought we were on good terms.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
        ...and I who thought we were on good terms.
        We are, its just Solver is Untouchable, for he is a good man, as are you, just we dont publicly question him, see hes got this place the Gulag Solver-Hall..dont ask me to tell about the Horror there
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Is this Gulag-Solver thing better or worse than Mingapulco? Not that I have been either place, but I've heard of it...
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Thanks to the new BanMe service so promptly introduced by MarkG, I can give you a SolverHall trip for just 5.99 USD .
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Comment

Sublimely executed threadjack

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Yeah, me and Solver is some cool dudes.

Comment

LordShiva, for your sublimely executed spamming of the same post in different threads, I shall consider executing a not-so-sublime PCR if you go back to your spamming traditions .

Okay, I'm outta here too .
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

And on that note...

(we may follow-up on the original request in this thread -- we'll put it on the future consideration list)

--------
                      Dan; Apolyton CS
                      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                      X