This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know what would be cool?

If we could get RSS feeds for each forum so that we can Live Bookmark them...
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

nice
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

You can just use the search feature to see the response from last time this was raised.

Comment

There's a search feature?

edit: Found it, searched for "rss":

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

That told me.

Maybe a kind soul will post a link as I can't remember any thread titles.

Comment

If not, perhaps you can summarise the response?

Comment

If I remembered it well I would have. Something like "nice idea in principle, but requires x y and z and we are not seriously considering it at this time".

IIRC.

Comment

Why do we need this?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

you're supposed to have a window with apolyton open at all times, you know...
                  it's a requirement for retaining your membership status
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

/me awaits PLUS being mandatory if you are to be able to visit more often than x hours a day.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                      If I remembered it well I would have. Something like "nice idea in principle, but requires x y and z and we are not seriously considering it at this time".

IIRC.
                      Or maybe Mark dodged it like he just did above.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                        you're supposed to have a window with apolyton open at all times, you know...
                        The sad part is that I do .
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Me too, but it's not that sad really.

Comment

Depends on how you look at it. At least I don't refresh the window all the time, if I'm doing something else, the page just stays in the background for a few hours.

Okay, I'm now going to calm myself . After all, having a browser window always open is, one could say, a necessary habit, and Apolyton is just one tab in there... err .
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

The browser window is always open, and apolyton open, ready to refresh at any time. If you are ashamed, I doubt you're worthy of being mod here.

Comment

Working...
                              X