Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread sure has staying power.

Comment

• I guess the only reason it isn't closed is because here on poly an admin started thread usually only is closed by an admin. And this is also a very good way for the same admins to see what good the candidates is. I guess none of us posting or mentioned here are faring good for the job.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
        And this is also a very good way for the same admins to see what good the candidates is. I guess none of us posting or mentioned here are faring good for the job.

---------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

Markos is using Plato's criterion: those who want to be rulers are the absolute worst choice.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• still here? Isn't it a bit unfair on UR having this necroed all the time?
            (+1)

Comment

• Yes and no. Yes because the thread still bears his name, and no because he hasn't been the topic of discussion for some time.

Comment

• I wasn't aware this thread had a topic of discussion.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Which logically means that UR cannot be the topic of discussion.

Although discussing whether he is the topic of discussion might be construed as making him the topic of discussion.

Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                    X