No announcement yet.

UR Retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're right, people might use the opportunity to post off-topic threads in the off-topic forum.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Better not enforce it then.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger
        If the issue is just one of dealing with spambots, then give everybody with Prince status or above the ability to delete threads started by Settlers. (Using their real post counts, not their "the OT doesn't exist" post counts, to determine their status.) The only potentially innocent victims would be people posting "Hi I'm new!" threads, and to hell with them...
        I think across all forums people should be able to edit posts made by those with lower titles. Not delete though - that would be subject to abuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
          Yeah, that would be the perfect system for promoting spam and abuse and avoiding getting any new members.
          and creating Vigilante Squads that attack new comers for new reason and then White Knights to try and save them and then all sorts of threads needlessly getting locked down

Glad we dont have any such hogwash going on here

Imagine Mods barguing into a thread and cloing for piddly mess, how silly would that be
          Attached Files
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I though UR was too heavy handed with Asher.

Pekka for Mod:

EDIT: or Sava

Comment

• now now.

we need new members to keep this community alive. Think of it like legal immigration. it's what keeps our country strong. And think of spambots like the illegal human trafficing/prostitution that comes with immigration.

okay, I'm just rambling now. ignore this post.

Comment

• loinburger for OT mod
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Why punish loinburger?
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• BECAUSE I HAT HIM
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger
                          Now I think I know what he means with "Emperor Sweat Sauce Jones" or maybe read it wrong
                          Attached Files
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I want joncha
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

• Die thread die !
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I would make the very best OT mod because there's no way in hell I'd take the job.

The fact that there's no way Markos would offer it is simply convenient.
                                Long time member @ Apolyton
                                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                                X