X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want you to be a mod either

Comment

• Me joking? How dare you ?

Things have quite calmed down now, though... I don't think any mod is now getting anywhere near as much abuse as Ming used to get. Then again, off-topic is certainly the most "volatile" place to moderate.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
        Ideally, for this mod job, you want someone bureaucratic, pedantic, ruthlessly devoted to The Rules, with no form of life to interfere, and so anally-retentive that they have to be crow-barred out of chairs.

Hey, you forgot about "fanatical devotion to the Pope!"

Noooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Who we need is

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
            No, they should appoint LordShiva.
            There's an OT forum?? I thought that's what Civ4-General was for...
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
              Ideally, for this mod job, you want someone bureaucratic, pedantic, ruthlessly devoted to The Rules, with no form of life to interfere, and so anally-retentive that they have to be crow-barred out of chairs.
              I'm in.
              What?

Comment

• Given that anyone that wants the job should be excluded, and anyone that doesn't want it should say no, what we really need is a schizophrenic. It would be quite good fun - ban Asher one day, then the next unban him and post about how great Microsoft are.

Comment

• I've never been diagnosed, but I meet several of the major qualifying factors for schizophrenia. In fact, the only thing I don't do is hallucinate. At least, not that I know of...
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• you are actually hallucinating that you don't hallucinate.

Comment

• Well, I don't want the job, but I'm actually schizophrenic. And so am I.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Kind of silly to give it to someone who doesn't want the job, since obiously, they don't want the job.

Makes more sense to give it to someone like me who wants the job. .

Actually I don't really want it. It's too tough for me to post everday. I get busy with work and stuff.

Comment

• I'd like to see Asher be made mod.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I somehow think this thread must be the single most informative thread Markos could have got for his decisionmaking.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• That was the plan. The mod's first task can be to delete the thread.

Comment

• So did they appoint someone yet... Seems a long thread with no result if not.
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X