No announcement yet.

Consistent TABbing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which means tab-enter is clearly superior, so the edit screen being changed would be of value to us Opera users.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
      In Opera it's Shift+Esc and then S.
      user-friendly
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It's to prevent webpage shortcuts from interfering with Opera's shortcuts. With Firefox (and IE) websites can be using shortcut keys that interfere with your browser. It's a trade-off.
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg

Do you have something against single smilie posts?
          Not per se, I just have to not do it for +1s if I am to maintain my faux righteous indignation towards spam, and moreso, towards such vacuous spam.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Meh, spam schmam. Sometimes a single smilie is all that´s needed response-wise.
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

Not per se, I just have to not do it for +1s if I am to maintain my faux righteous indignation towards spam,

and moreso, towards such vacuous spam.

There's other spam too?
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

This is just a testing post, please ignore.

Edit:
                  The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Working...
                  X