Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

You forgot the '+1' Nikolai! That's definitely the right link. Don't ask me how I know
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I was more hinting to the massive OT posting in this thread the last day. But it's alright, I'll trust you. And no questions, we all have our secrets.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Really? What are yours?

Comment

How about "London whale" ?
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                Really? What are yours?
                Can't tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                  How about "London whale" ?
                  PH John Prescott has first dibs.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                      X