Apolytoners' Hall of Fame CivGroup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolytoners' Hall of Fame CivGroup

Firstly, why does the Apolyton/Community forum page ask me to join the hall of fame civgroup? I clicked to join and it said I was awaiting authorisation. Meanwhile it called me a member! I left of my own volition, to save the admins the hard task of evicting me.

Secondly, who was doing the vetting when Longstaff, who registered less than a month ago and has never posted, managed to get in?

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

The members list shows all people who have applied for the civgroup, not only those who have been authorised. Their icon won't show near their name when/if they post, only in the members list.
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

But why am I offered the opportunity of joining? Why isn't it hidden or removed, and people be manually added when the voting session is over by DC or someone similar?

There are people who just click things because they are there you know!

Comment

Or better yet, replace the link with an advert that has revenue related to the number of clicks.

Comment

haha... all in the chase of the mighty dollar
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

I feel somehow cheapened by this
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Provost- they don't actually have the icons by their name... Guess when I do the next update (as soon as someone gets back to me on something) I'll evict all the people who shouldn't be on the list who are 'awaiting verfication'
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

When speaking of it, when's that?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

...Right now.
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

how efficient you are
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

*grumbles*

lost the **** link to the administrator's page... Working on figuring out how to get there again.
                      -->Visit CGN!

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Thanks for the link Skanky- it's fixed now!

-DC
                          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

One question here though for anyone who can answer it: who is Bereta_Eder ? He's been authorized for the Hall even though I didn't click "approve" and he registered in the same month as paiktis22 (Oct 2000)...

Is he paiktis22? And was paiktis permabanned sometime ago? I guess I missed all the fun and controversy...
                            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Essentially, paiktis22 changed his name to Bereta_Eder.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X