Staff Position Swap Imminent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realpolitic
    I got restricted once too, came up with an idea to defeat Bush in '04, put it in dozens of forums, Ming was the only "moderator" who got upset.

I was just the first to see it
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      OK, I've only been banned once and Ming was justified but I still thing they should be fired.

Comment

This is what happens as a result of my less frequent visits, nepotism becomes the standard practice.
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I don't get it.

Why was this posted so far in advance? Way too many stickies as is, this is starting to just look like spam.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            Why was this posted so far in advance?
            It was only posted a day in advance... why not?

Way too many stickies as is.
            This thread was unstuck this past Monday, so...

this is starting to just look like spam.
            Just starting to a little bit, I'll agree with that. I'm continuing to monitor this thread... as if there was any doubt.

--------
            Dan; Apolyton CS
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
              This is what happens as a result of my less frequent visits, nepotism becomes the standard practice.
              ¨

Unless Markos or Dan has adopted rah I don´t see how this could be nepotism...
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                ¨

Unless Markos or Dan has adopted rah I don´t see how this could be nepotism...

Everyone knows they are just the figureheads for the power behind the throne.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                X