Buddy lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy lists

Now, the first one to notice something strange about this screenie will get my 2 cents (and they're worth it!)!
    Attached Files
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

So con's buddied himself. What's the problem?

Comment

Yea, I've done it too. You can put yourself on your Ignore List, so I thought, why not on the Buddy List, and voila!

Comment

I've buddied myself, but I don't show up on my buddy list.
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Wow you must have to be strapped for buddies to add yourself.

Comment

My buddy list is empty. My ignore list holds a couple OT nitwits.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatus
              I've buddied myself, but I don't show up on my buddy list.
              That's because the first and last item on your buddy list don't work properly.
              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I thought the strange thing was that someone had a photo of an attractive woman within their buddy list
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Really? I didn't think the tiger was that cute.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                    So con's buddied himself. What's the problem?
                    QFT

My ignore list holds a couple OT nitwits.
                    i have like 50 people on my list mostly accumulated from back in when i registered. if i dig through the smax archives there post after post is blanked out...
                    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
                    X