No announcement yet.

Holiday Avatar Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd- the first time my system pulled up the 'new' batch of emoticons ( ), the pride smiley didn't have a white background...
    Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanQ in the christmas smiley thread
      Christmas/New Year's smilies (finally) deactivated.

This has to be the first time in recent memory that I can recall Markos or myself deactivating them without a public outcry to do so first...

W3're 133t.
      A rare Dannian stab at irony?

Comment

• Have they gone? Woooo!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• The two-face smiley still has a white background. Mind you, it's not like anyone has ever used it
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Time for Chinese New Year ones
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Dog smilies?
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I was in China for new year last year. They have this one brand of firecracker they all buy, and it makes the most annoying noise imaginable, all night.

Comment

Working...
                  X