Slight forum bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight forum bug

After I looked at a large number of threads the forum software seems to have trouble keeping track of which threads I have read. Clearing out the cookies wrt this seems to fix the problem.

Specifically, after I read a thread, it turns yellow. But after I read another thread, it reverts back to red. There seems to be some sort of limitation on number of cookies holding thread info.

I am using Firefox 1.0.7.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Are you banned from the mod forum UR?
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

indeed, the main purpose of the staff room is that staffers can report problems in private and dont terrorize the public
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
        indeed, the main purpose of the staff room is that staffers can report problems in private and dont make the public aware of them
        Corrected.

Comment

And apparently he can't read the A/C forum either:

The thread title sure is clear enough.

Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

There's another forum bug: whenever I try to read a post by UR, I must yawn instantly.

Comment

Comment

That´s a rather widspread bug. It affects most of the posts in the OT
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                  There's another forum bug: whenever I try to read a post by UR, I must yawn instantly.
                  This is the first time it is reported that using the cerebral cortex causes incessant yawning in Homo Sapiens Sapiens, although it is known to be widespread among Homo Erectus.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'm not sure if that was a witty rejoinder or not, I was too busy yawning.

Comment

what?

Comment

Has MrFun hijacked UR's account?
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

MrFun is obviously a login used by UR to live his secret homosexualty. Both are alike in lack of sense of humour.

Comment

Working...
                          X