No announcement yet.

Javascript Error at Line 26: Object Expected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I am becoming the master of false alarms!
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

hilarious!

I just got it again!
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

It comes from the Google ads, if you want I can write down exact address.

EDIT: Lol, code tag does not wrap commented JS..

I will post a screenie once I get it again.

Comment

Here you are:
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
            Sorry, can't reproduce the problem.

(I use Opera)
            Now now Skanky that wasn't helpful.

Me too though.

Comment

Same prob at home with winXP.

You really think Im stupid or unlucky?

Comment

Is this an either/or question?

Comment

I've never claimed to be helpful, but at least I'm not outright mean.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I was only kidding.

Comment

let me know if it continues
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I´ll very much doubt that Spikie will stop being mean, so you can pretty much count on it continuing...

Oh, you meant that...
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                        X