X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrSpike
    Don't worry Paddy, you still win.

But @ Dark Cloud:

We should all do our part (Veteran members) and welcome and embrace all who join

In the business world one sales/marketing person cannot in and by themselves get to all potential contacts.

But through great customer service and word of mouth through proper promotional activities and campaigns (PBEM Games,story writing,succession and demo games) we can attract a lot more and also retain them

Just gives us a thought to ponder on

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Paddy- I think that Rasputin provided some info on new posters post rates versus older posters post rates a few years back- or it could have been Locutus who did so, I can't be certain.

However, a quick look through the registrations will provide you with similar circumstantial data.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Raz did monthly ppds, which showed who was posting most at the time.

Comment

He kinda lost interest after he himself reached deity though. Alas, those threads were entertaining.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yeah, Jam complaining about it being a spam thread when it showed he had 70+ ppd.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
              I'm glad to report that Settler III is perfoming excellently* and we have not have to even think of cuting any features or services (although I was tempted (and some people on irc agreed!) to close the OT just to keep with the tradition )

* Some people have goten mysql connection errors, but they are only temporary and usually a refresh does the job
              and i was just coming into the comm forums to b!tch about that but its already covered

good job on holding the forums together this time
              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

max connections on mysql server are now increased and the error should stop showing up
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

except i just got a billion in a row while browsing archives

but they are gone now
                  if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Most users ever online on a day was 2611 on 08-11-2005
                    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Can we really dance every time the record is broken?

Yes?

Well, then

Comment

If we can, then we must.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                        X