Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the data supplied by 'alva', I was able to quickly identify and pull the offending ad from our rotation with BURST! Media. It had been automatically added to our campaign set. After some further investigation, I believe I have isolated an additional option in our ad profile preferences to prevent such campaigns from being added to our rotation in the future -- the same preferences that prohibit ads pertaining to alcohol and gambling, for example

Thanks to everyone for bringing this to our attention. If you notice the ad appearing again while browsing Apolyton, however, do not hesitate to let us know.

---------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    Last edited by DanQ; August 5, 2005, 13:36.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I'm getting less poppers in general too.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Comment

Popups happen to other people.

Since DrSpike apparently is in need:

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Not really, but the sentiment is appreciated anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X