This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really don't like this pop-up

Not only because I see it way too much too either!

BTW: I am getting a lot of them lately too, is this because of the style changes?.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

didn't attach the culprit.

Link property:
    Address: http://www.burstnet.com/ads/ad10371a...sp?id=7140&c=b

Image Property:
    Last edited by alva; August 4, 2005, 05:29.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yeah, I've got that one a lot lately...

EDIT: Actually, even when I use no-ad functionality on my computer, I sometimes(seldom) get ads, and then it's always this one and another I don't remember right now.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Yuck. I hate those kinds of ads. Naughty.
        (+1)

Comment

Yes, praying on the ignorant is bad.

Comment

Preying on them is worse, methinks.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I'm glad you spotted that deliberite mistake.

Comment

Heh, this reminds me of a joke my Canadian-British English teacher once told. He said it was a children's riddle or something I think. It had one sentence for the Scots, the English, the Welsh and so on. Unfortunately, the only of those sentences I remember is: [...]the Welsh preys on the neighbours,[...](now imagine folded hands...)
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

I think you should stick to posting pics of women.

Comment

Oh, but this was just a distraction.

Comment

Are you sure? It looked more like spam.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

It wasn't meant to be. Man, go kick some of the real spammers...

Comment

I think there was a implied in Thebens post...
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                            I think you should stick to posting pics of women.

Why don't they have popups of random pictures of all of Nikolais girls
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I now get casalemedia popups on every computer that I have visited Apolyton with even when I'm not viewing Apolyton! It also occurs when I have popup blockers working. I have never been to their site and and have only seen them advertized here (other than the thousands of popup I get from them now).

I can post a pic of one if you want.

[Edit] Popup is actually Casalemedia. [/Edit]
                              Last edited by Donegeal; August 5, 2005, 14:12.
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                              X