:smallthong:

oh, wait, it's 'tongue'...
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Now that one should work!
      (+1)

Comment

:spamtongue:

I think we should let this rest for some time, to see what happens, or perhaps Ming could lock this thread.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

:deathtongue:
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            :deathtongue:

Thank god that didn't last too long!
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Re: The tongue smiley

Originally posted by Winston
              Um, why can't we have the tongue smiley back? The good one that's red in the face and giving people a raspberry.

I seem to remember it disappeared during the Christmas change of the smilies, it just never returned. The code was : tongue : (without the spaces), but now this code just gives us the smiley, just like : p would.

And folks, don't spam this thread like all the others in this forum. Give your support or the opposite if you must, but let's try to keep it at that.

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

gee, i never even noticed that small disclaimer in the first post...
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Comment

Clearly the masses are suffering from their undeserved lack of the smiley.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Without any doubt the lack of an important life support such as the tongue smiley causes us :growingpain:
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Let's add this while at it:

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

What's that?
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Comment

What about that ******** emoticon I posted days ago? It's now YOUR task to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                                Let's add this while at it:

Comment

Working...
                                X