Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is just time, that is all.

Comment

That's odd, I thought I had stolen backed up all the Apolyton smilies for personal use. I don't have the pbthpbth! one.
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

I made a thread about this six months ago and nothing happened

Comment

@ Straybow

Test of
          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

What a meaningful thread! Thanks
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

:doesntwork:
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

:genesimmonstongue:
                  "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                  "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                  2004 Presidential Candidate
                  2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

:lizardtongue:
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

:spamtongue:
                      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

The last one seems the closest.

Comment

Still doesn't work, eh?

Well, at least this is the first time I've heard any positive feedback from the management. Wouldn't hold my breath, though.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Miss it already. More tongue!
                            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

:awholelotoftongue:

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

:forkedtongue:

Comment

Working...
                                X