This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello...

This is a double login of Stefan Härtel. I know this is against the forum rules- hell, I've been here for six years!
    Why did I do a double login?
    I changed the eMail adress in my account. In result, the account got deactivated. So far so good.
    Now, I contacted the staff THREE TIMES in order to have my account re-activated, and I got NO RESPONSE. The entire point of this DL is to have my real account reactivated, in hope the administration will see this message. That's all.

Shouldn't there be a link in the email sent to confirm your new address?

Comment

N.O.P.E.

Comment

Re: Hello...

Originally posted by Duplicant
        This is a double login of Stefan Härtel. I know this is against the forum rules- hell, I've been here for six years!
        Why did I do a double login?
        I changed the eMail adress in my account. In result, the account got deactivated. So far so good.
        Now, I contacted the staff THREE TIMES in order to have my account re-activated, and I got NO RESPONSE. The entire point of this DL is to have my real account reactivated, in hope the administration will see this message. That's all.
        They'll reactivate you account, then ban you for creating a double login, you watch.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Duplicant!
          What?

Comment

Stick with Duplicant, that Stefan name is weak (unlike Japher )
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Hello...

Originally posted by Tuberski

They'll reactivate you account, then ban you for creating a double login, you watch.

ACK!
              I could sort of imagine that...

Comment

You're not the only one either. Catfish is in the same predicament. The Civ2 community is sorely missing both of you.
                Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I wouldn't mind using this account, though. The only thing I'd be unhappy about is that it loses the message that I registered in 1999 and therefore people would think I'm a newbie

Comment

Ban 'im.

Comment

therefore people would think I'm a newbie
                      that comes with some advantages
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Duplicant is a cool name, I think you should keep it. Ask one of the mods to change the name of your old account. When you return from Mingapulco, of course.
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
                          You're not the only one either. Catfish is in the same predicament. The Civ2 community is sorely missing both of you.
                          The Civ2 community still exists?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                            Duplicant is a cool name, I think you should keep it. Ask one of the mods to change the name of your old account. When you return from Mingapulco, of course.
                            Then create a DL with the name Stefan Härtel
                            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

our support system is still down

account activated
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                              X