• Show
Clear All

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
      Rasputin- that would be amazing.
      -
      As for naming 79 hmm...

I'd gather that the following would probably be deities (not 79, but a start)

JohnT
      red jon (at least 7000-8000 before pcrs...)
      orange
      Shadowstrike (around 7000-8000 at least)
      any ACOLer: MikeH, et. al.
      PRovost Harrison (Even with the PCRs.)
      End is Forever
      Dauphin?
      Eli
      Ecthelion
      Stefu
      Albert Speer
      Lancer (of course)
      Immortal Wombat ??
      Chris 62 (possibly)
      Buck Birdseed
      Shi Huangdi
      Dookie (Park Avenue) (even with PCRS??)
      Ted Striker
      DinoDoc
      docfeelgood ??
      Dr Strangelove ??
      Colon ??
      -Jrabbit ??
      loinburger ??
      supersneak
      jon miller
      ixnay ??
      reismark
      (there... to page 12 on member search top 20 posters... and all the people that I could remember off the top of my head)

and ming could very well have 40K posts...

Remember, it has been nearly 4 years without OT posts counting...
      I doubt some of those on that list, and you aren't even in the ballpark of even the lower target of 79.

I say you all stop this nonsense and just admit I am right.

Comment

Please do not do that, oh mighty Ming! I see my failure, it will not be repeated again!
        What's wrong with that? Custom Title

Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

If I changed your title from "emperor" to "forum moron", would that convince you

or forum Maroon?
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

What's wrong with that? Custom Title

Wasn´t EvC/Thorn given the custom title "Village Idiot" once?
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

(there... to page 12 on member search top 20 posters... and all the people that I could remember off the top of my head)
              ... and I've even posted in this thread

Comment

21 deities
                186 emperors

There are easily more than enough people who would have posted quite a lot in the OT over the past 4 years to have their combined post count above 10,000.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

If I changed your title from "emperor" to "forum moron", would that convince you

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Rasputin- that would be amazing.
                    -
                    As for naming 79 hmm...

I'd gather that the following would probably be deities (not 79, but a start)

JohnT
                    red jon (at least 7000-8000 before pcrs...)
                    orange
                    Shadowstrike (around 7000-8000 at least)
                    any ACOLer: MikeH, et. al.
                    PRovost Harrison (Even with the PCRs.)
                    End is Forever
                    Dauphin?
                    Eli
                    Ecthelion
                    Stefu
                    Albert Speer
                    Lancer (of course)
                    Immortal Wombat ??
                    Chris 62 (possibly)
                    Buck Birdseed
                    Shi Huangdi
                    Dookie (Park Avenue) (even with PCRS??)
                    Ted Striker
                    DinoDoc
                    docfeelgood ??
                    Dr Strangelove ??
                    Colon ??
                    -Jrabbit ??
                    loinburger ??
                    supersneak
                    jon miller
                    ixnay ??
                    reismark

and ming could very well have 40K posts...

Remember, it has been nearly 4 years without OT posts counting...
                    I'm not on that list. I would be a Diety twice over.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

I doubt some of those on that list, and you aren't even in the ballpark of even the lower target of 79.

I say you all stop this nonsense and just admit I am right.
                      you are not right. I'd probably have 30,000 posts if posts counted.

and while some people do consider me a spammer, I don't post in every thread in the off topic. I don't even post in half of them. 1/4 at best. There are many posters that post more than I do. Mr. Fun, Pekka, the list goes on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg

Wasn´t EvC/Thorn given the custom title "Village Idiot" once?
                        That's just awesome

A PCR would definitely hurt more than a custom title

Not that I care much about my own post-count anyway. It was OK getting past "settler" of course but apart from that, the custom-avatar limit was the only one I cared about.
                        Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          21 deities
                          186 emperors

There are easily more than enough people who would have posted quite a lot in the OT over the past 4 years to have their combined post count above 10,000.
                          Then name 79. If you even get close I will concede defeat.

I know a lot of posters who have posted heavily enough for a short period, or post for a long period but not heavily enough, but are there really 79 (and definitely not 179) who post heavily enough for a long enough period of time to be deity? The only attempt at a list was woefully short.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

you are not right. I'd probably have 30,000 posts if posts counted.
                            No you wouldn't, but it's irrelevant anyway. You'd have enough to be Deity. That makes 1 regardless of whether you'd have 10,000 posts or 10 Million posts.

Comment

this really seems like too much work. But I'll open an off topic thread. I'll choose the Vietnam thread.

Lancer, JohnT, Lawrence of Arabia, Comrade Tassader, BeBro, Lord Nuclear, Dissident, Ted Striker, Davout, Pekka, General Ludd, CerberusIV, Chegitz Guervara, Whoha, Zkribbler, Sprayber, Ned, Admiral, Agathon, Odin, Gepap, Kuciwalker, Bosh (ko), Patroklos, Joseph, JimmyCracksCorn, Kidicious, lord of the mark

All of those people would be Dieties. And that's just one thread. I didn't include posters like Fez, Sava, Thorn (though his PCR's would have kept him from Diety), MichaeltheGreat, Japher, Maquiladora, Verto, Kalius, Boris Godunov, Alva, Dauphin, Asher, Drake Tungston, Az, Oerdin, C0ckney, MikeH, DeathbytheSword, Lazarus and the Gimp, axi, paiktis22, molly bloom, Shi Huangdi, Drogue, Spiffor, Flubber, duke o' york, st leo, Odin, MrFun, Velociryx, Lancer, Tuberski, DanS, JohnT, KrazyHorse, Oncle Boris, Ben Kenobi, Wezil, Flubber, Uncle Sparky, joncha, jaguar, ramo, DRoseDArs, Oerdin, Smiley, Colon, asleepatthewheel, Urban Ranger, aneeshm (only a cheiftan, but he has many posts on page 1 alone), Adagio, Hueij, starchild, DinoDoc, Ogie Oglethorpe, Caligastia, gibsie, Boddingtons (or whatever he calls himself now), Ecthelion, child of Thor, bfg9000, the mad monk, admiral, monolith94, Vesayen, Winston, Alex,

this is turning out to be too much work for a +1 . anyways these are just from a few threads on page1 off topic. I post alot, so I can recognize the names I have posted also post alot in off topic to warrant being a Diety.

Comment

Er Diss, do you keep spelling it 'Diety' on purpose?

I agree though, with OT posts counting we would be at around 200 deffinately, if not easily
                                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                                X