Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cast level 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Re: adult section for apolyton

Originally posted by MRT144
      its come to my attention that my posts are a bit racy for the OT. it is also apparent that a great deal of people LIKE that. now would it be possible to make a racy section for apolyton, where adults can ejoy good stories and pictures?
      Yeah baby, that's it, just like that.

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
        I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Just reading that makes me laugh.

Comment

MRT144, I'd invite you to the forum I help moderate, but I'm afraid it's a little too "gay" for you...
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Re: adult section for apolyton

Originally posted by MRT144
            its come to my attention that my posts are a bit racy for the OT. it is also apparent that a great deal of people LIKE that. now would it be possible to make a racy section for apolyton, where adults can ejoy good stories and pictures?
            As Ming and some others have already hinted at the answer would be, the answer is no. Apolyton is a gaming site, and a family-friendly gaming site at that. No adult content is permitted -- when it is posted and found, it is removed and the poster(s) are dealt with accordingly.

There are plenty of adult story sites out there. If you're looking for some, use Google or some other search engine to find them. There won't be any such section here.

Thread (and discussion) closed.

----------
            Dan; Apolyton CS
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
            X