This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adult section for apolyton

its come to my attention that my posts are a bit racy for the OT. it is also apparent that a great deal of people LIKE that. now would it be possible to make a racy section for apolyton, where adults can ejoy good stories and pictures?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Figure the odds on this happening....

Comment

I guess this is some kind of April Fools version.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

A reasonable request for some sites...

However, while I don't speak for the owners...

They consider this a gaming site first. The OTF is basically there to keep the on topic forums ON TOPIC.

There are many sites where you can go and discuss adult topics... There is really no need for or desire by the owners for Apolyton to go that route...

And since this is a privately owned site...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hmmm....I really don't see that happening. I don't have a problem with your posts, MRT. You basically post about your life as it is, like so many other posters.

Has any mod action been taken? If not, I'd continue as you are doing, until mods decide to stop it, or the owners request you to do so.

Asmodean
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

An original request it is though.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Very much so

Comment

i thought the OTF was the adult section of Poly...
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

An original request indeed... but you can hardly complain about the lack of adult content (all sorts thereof) on the Internet. Apolyton is a family-friendly site .
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                    i thought the OTF was the adult section of Poly...
                    Funny, I thought it was the other way round.
                    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Originally posted by Modo44

Funny, I thought it was the other way round.

Heh, nice.

Comment

we need a place where people can fight with their DL's.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                          we need a place where people can fight with their DL's.
                          "Apolyton Battlegrounds"

Asmodean
                          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Apolyton D&D Joncha?
                            The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                              X