No announcement yet.

A thread about My Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it works, but only when checking in subscribed threads, not in my threads AFAIK
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Email notification has been nearly flawless in my experience. If you manually subscribe, or reply with the "post reply" button, you receive personal email notification for any new post. The upper link in the screenshots that were posted has removed me from all notifications for the thread in question without fail. The only caveat is that a Quick Reply does not auto-subscribe you to the thread.

As for 'my threads', it's a nice feature, but it's content is not directy related to a thread's subscription status, which deals with email notification.

Now if only someone could explain how the 'read threads' cookie can be use reliably...
      Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Yes. The link I posted has nothing to do with my threads - I believe "my threads" is simply a list of every single thread you've ever posted in (including quick replies). Essentially useless.

You could always filter all of your 'Poly mail into one folder in your e-mail, and then sort by Subject. That would be sort of like "my subscribed threads". (Especially if your email proggy sorts them into "threads" of its own, ie every email with the same or nearly same subject is called one "thread")
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
        X